My nick on irc (OFTC, libera.chat) is anjan
If you like my work, feel free to donate - https://liberapay.com/anjan
I have started a lock screen in wayland for linux mobile. I will post when I have a MVP :D
For a custom script to show up in mepo's menu, script needs #Description: and specific file name. Make sure executable bit is set and the script is in $PATH.
We should document this on the website
I want to suggest a sxmo appstore script for the following reasons:
- Ease for when we split up sxmo-utils a. https://lists.sr.ht/~mil/sxmo-devel/%3C20230513163252.546327-1-aren%40peacevolution.org%3E#%3CCSSEDM0D13UM.E7F6KUFO8JBZ@navi%3E b. https://todo.sr.ht/~mil/sxmo-tickets/79
- Install device specific packages: a. Install pulseaudio on SDM845 https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/pmaports/-/issues/1821
- Allow users to discover sxmo-bluetooth package
There exists an appstore script in sxmo-userscripts which would be a good starting point: https://git.sr.ht/~anjan/sxmo-userscripts/tree/master/item/scripts/appstore.sh
This script should be a seperate sxmo package that is not tied to sxmo-utils.
- Figure out UX: a. Do we want to run and ask users for which packages to install on
sxmo_migrate.sh? b. Do we want to keep track of scripts installed before/after upgrades and ask users if they want to install the new package (if it's been split)?
Im willing to work on this for the 23.06 release of pmOS but it's important we clear up the UX issues.
I tried solving this here: https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/hare-dev/patches/41322
Ill send v2 if you have a suggestion on how I can check for tty.
Im pro switching to scdoc for the following reasons:
- branching on man.sr.ht is a pain
- Having local-offline docs is good for a phone
However, there are some cons to consider:
- how would we add images?
- What if we make a mistake in the docs for a specific version. How would we update? Do we want a separate sxmo-docs package for this case?
Con 2 is much less likely since our docs dont get alot of changes now. However, if we rewrite the docs, con 2 is a problem
On 22-11-16 10:02, ~anjan wrote:
~stacyharper, ~phartman, and I ~anjan need read and write access to the wvkbd and wayout repositories.
Right! wvkbd on srht was already set properly. Wayout wasn't yet, added you all now. Also checked clickclack.
For github jjsullivan5196/wvkbd we might have to poke John Sullivan if we're not all in there as I can't access the repo settings either.
Maarten van Gompel
GnuPG key: 0x39FE11201A31555C XMPP: email@example.com Matrix: @proycon:matrix.anaproy.nl Telegram: proycon IRC: proycon (libera.chat + oftc) Mastodon: https://social.anaproy.nl/@proycon (@firstname.lastname@example.org) Keyoxide: https://keyoxide.org/8AC624881EF2AC30C0E68E2C39FE11201A31555C