Megapixels will gain a "scan, print and quit" mode soon-ish https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/megapixels/-/merge_requests/23
We could add same functionality to "Decoder". Or at least open an issue :) https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/decoder/
Would be nice to be able to do that via dbus...
I just had a look and you can use the web interface if you prefer to use it instead of command line:
- you clone the repo in your account using the button in repo page https://git.sr.ht/~fabrixxm/confy
- you clone your repo locally, make changes, push commits
- you use the button "prepare a patchset" in your clone repo page
- at the end a patch will be sent on your behalf to the mailing list (you have to provide the address)
Because I like it, mostly.
Here is how it works here.
- you clone this remote on your pc
- you make a branch
- you make your changes
- you send a patch on mailing list ~email@example.com see https://git-send-email.io/ on how send patches directly from git command line
- your patch will be discussed on mailing list and eventually merged
note how noting in this workflow requires you to have another account on another service: you just need git and an email.
I'll eventually add this small guide to the README 👍
The patch 34078 has been applied.
As we don't really know if the text is markdown, there could be issues where the text isn't a markdown link and should be displayed verbatim.
But we cannot read minds yet, so for now it's ok.
Il giorno mar 19 lug 2022 alle 14:34:00 +00:00:00, ~devrtz firstname.lastname@example.org ha scritto:
markdown like text, e.g.
will currently not get rendered "correctly" and links are not clickable.
for an example you can look at the If you look at Debconf 22 -> 2022-07-19 -> "Investigating a tier system for Release Architectures"
Or look at the attached screenshot.
I will provide a re.sub() patch shortly; An alternative would probably be using python3-markdown to render markdown formatted description texts to HTML, but not sure how you feel about adding a dependency and how widespread it is to have markdown in event descriptions.
Evangelos PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19
-- View on the web: https://todo.sr.ht/~fabrixxm/confy/19
In commit 00b88b02
- convert datetime from remotes in UTC:
- datetime are stored in UTC without any tzinfo: sqlite3 driver doesn't like TIMESTAMP columns with tzinfo
- petabarf times are always considered in current local timezone: looks like pentabarf doesn't declare timezone
- handle all datetime internally as UTC, display times in user preferred timezone
- currently user preferred timezone is fixed to
tzlocal(). There is no UI yet to set it.
I'm not sure about dates (eg. conference start-end), because if confecence starts at 08:00+10 and my timezone is -2, starting date is different. Also talks