~krathalan

Seattle, WA

Hunter Peavey

https://krathalan.net

Contact: printf "srht@die.bots" | sed "s/die.bots/krathalan.net/g"

B46B 3262 73E4 A1D2 1AAA 3F6F 529A C100 50BD 24EF

Trackers

~krathalan/wtwitch

Last active 4 months ago

~krathalan/krack

Last active 1 year, 5 months ago

~krathalan/apparmor-profiles

Last active 1 year, 6 months ago

#11 I found a bug with wtwitch in FreeBSD 9 months ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/wtwitch

Thanks for your bug report. I have moved wtwitch development to Github, so I just noticed your report!

Unfortunately, the date that comes with FreeBSD does not have the required option (-d) that wtwitch needs to display the date described by a string instead of the current date (see this discussion on Stack Exchange: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/4588/calculate-the-date-from-1125-days-ago-on-non-gnu-systems)

I have implemented a fix for this by forcing wtwitch to use gdate on *BSD systems. This does require you to install the GNU coreutils, but from what I understand they should not overwrite or replace in any way the *BSD utils.

You can test this fix with the following steps:

$ rm -rf wtwitch/ # if you are using the old sourcehut repo
$ git clone https://github.com/krathalan/wtwitch
$ cd wtwitch/src
$ bash wtwitch check

Let me know if this works!

#1 Contribution issue 1 year, 6 months ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/apparmor-profiles

Sorry, I wasn't aware there was a list service with srht. I just created a discussion list for apparmor-profiles which should have the address you mentioned in the issue. Can you try resending the email and letting me know if it works?

#8 request: ability to hide offline streamers from "wtwitch c" 1 year, 7 months ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/wtwitch

Just pushed 2.2.0 to the AUR, let me know if that works for you! Just run wtwitch f to toggle the printing of offline subs with wtwitch c.

I will definitely look in to these other issues. Your #2 issue should be fairly easy to fix. For #1, can you send a debug log of the over 100 sub error please?

#8 request: ability to hide offline streamers from "wtwitch c" 1 year, 7 months ago

feature-request added by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/wtwitch

#8 request: ability to hide offline streamers from "wtwitch c" 1 year, 7 months ago

~krathalan assigned ~krathalan to #8 on ~krathalan/wtwitch

#8 request: ability to hide offline streamers from "wtwitch c" 1 year, 7 months ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/wtwitch

Sure, I can add a config option for that. Look for a release in the next week or two. :)

#7 Re: FR: complete streams in wtwitch 1 year, 11 months ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/wtwitch

Please check out the new version 2.1.0 (with bash completion) and report any issues or bugs.

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#7 Re: FR: complete streams in wtwitch 1 year, 11 months ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~krathalan/wtwitch

Thanks for the issue.

I do agree this would be a nice feature to have. I need to look into how to write bash completion files.

#294 Error fetching logs for task 2 years ago

Comment by ~krathalan on ~sircmpwn/builds.sr.ht

I wasn't sure that it was the same. Thanks for confirming.

#294 Error fetching logs for task 2 years ago

Ticket created by ~krathalan on ~sircmpwn/builds.sr.ht

Having an issue where the logs for my task "unit-tests" have started encountering an error.

Running the unit tests manually on my machine produces the same output as this build: https://builds.sr.ht/~krathalan/job/258409#task-unit-tests

Yet when I updated the expected output in a following commit I can no longer see logs: https://builds.sr.ht/~krathalan/job/258579#task-unit-tests

This commit seems to have been the one that broke log fetching: https://git.sr.ht/~krathalan/wtwitch/commit/3b5b90ed7a330a212d9340d038376aeb51af2f50

The only difference I can see is that there seems to be one binary "character" in the expected output data: "�"

I found this ticket that may be what I'm experiencing: https://todo.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/builds.sr.ht/210

After removing the strange character from the outputs I no longer have this issue: https://builds.sr.ht/~krathalan/job/259647#task-unit-tests

FWIW, the strange character seemed to be caused by setting LANG=C and LC_ALL=C in the script that I'm testing.