~lattis

Eastern US

https://mochiro.moe

Trackers

~lattis/muon

Last active 5 days ago

#5 run_command(): error: invalid type for run_command argument: 'array' 11 days ago

on ~lattis/muon

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#4 Add support for "is_subproject()" function 11 days ago

on ~lattis/muon

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#6 add_project_arguments(arg1, language: []): error: expected type string, got array 11 days ago

on ~lattis/muon

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#3 Add support for "pkgconfig" module 11 days ago

on ~lattis/muon

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#3 Add support for "pkgconfig" module 12 days ago

Comment by ~lattis on ~lattis/muon

I've added some basic support for this, though the generated pc files will only work for the simplest cases. Since installing doesn't work either though, this isn't quite as high priority.

#2 error invalid option: 'samu='enabled'' 21 days ago

Comment by ~lattis on ~lattis/muon

First of all, read my response to your other issue, which may help you understand this one. Additionally, .muon files are project-specific so you can't really copy them around between projects. Your specific issue is that you copied the .muon file from muon, and it tried to set an option that doesn't exist in rizin. Try removing the .muon file and running muon setup build

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#1 .muon:1:1: error: in builtin function setup 1 | setup( 21 days ago

Comment by ~lattis on ~lattis/muon

This is not a bug, but your confusion is understandable. When parsing the commandline build (as in muon/meson build) meson and muon have two very different behaviors.

meson's behavior is this:

  1. lookup build in list of subcommands
  2. build is not a subcommand, so default to the setup subcommand
  3. parse the commandline as if you had said meson setup build, so build becomes the build directory

muon's behavior is this:

  1. lookup build in list of subcommands
  2. it is a subcommand, which attempts to run a .muon file in the current directory
  3. this file exists, triggers a setup something like muon setup -Dsamu=enabled build
  4. this setup fails because the muon you built does not have the required dependencies to fetch wraps, which are required for samu support. You can check what features you have with the version subcommand:
  $ ~/src/c/muon muon version
  muon v0.0.1-32f1e13
  enabled features: curl libpkgconf zlib samu

curl and zlib are required

Going ahead, I will rename muon's build subcommand so that this confusion is less likely.

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#205 Crash when arrow key pressed if account has invalid source 10 months ago

Comment by ~lattis on ~sircmpwn/aerc2

I can verify this seems fixed to me. I switched back to mutt though.

#205 Crash when arrow key pressed if account has invalid source 2 years ago

bug added by ~lattis on ~sircmpwn/aerc2

#205 Crash when arrow key pressed if account has invalid source 2 years ago

Ticket created by ~lattis on ~sircmpwn/aerc2

In my accounts.conf, I have:

[Account Name]
source = invalid

Then when start aerc and can see this error in the bottom bar: Account Name: Unknown backend

If I type :quit it exits nicely, but if I press up or down I get this error:

panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
[signal SIGSEGV: segmentation violation code=0x1 addr=0x20 pc=0x82eaedf]

goroutine 1 [running]:
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*MessageList).Store(...)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/msglist.go:170
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*AccountView).Store(...)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/account.go:165
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/commands/account.NextPrevMessage(0x8d34940, 0x8c10060, 0x1, 0x1, 0x8ca26d4, 0x1)
        /home/lattis/aerc/commands/account/next.go:57 +0x17f
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/commands.(*Commands).ExecuteCommand(0x8c746a0, 0x8d34940, 0x8de45f0, 0x4, 0x3, 0x4)
        /home/lattis/aerc/commands/commands.go:47 +0xfc
main.main.func1(0x8de45f0, 0x4, 0x74, 0x7)
        /home/lattis/aerc/aerc.go:102 +0xa1
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*Aerc).BeginExCommand.func1(0x8de45f0, 0x4)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/aerc.go:282 +0x44
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*ExLine).Event(0x8c581e0, 0x846f180, 0x8c58280, 0x8c58280)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/exline.go:47 +0xf8
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*Aerc).Event(0x8d34940, 0x846f180, 0x8c58280, 0x8c58280)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/aerc.go:141 +0x362
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*Aerc).simulate(0x8d34940, 0x8c65840, 0x6, 0x8)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/aerc.go:134 +0x97
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/widgets.(*Aerc).Event(0x8d34940, 0x846f180, 0x8d38720, 0x8d38500)
        /home/lattis/aerc/widgets/aerc.go:156 +0x2bc
git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc/lib/ui.(*UI).Tick(0x8d92030, 0x838da00)
        /home/lattis/aerc/lib/ui/ui.go:86 +0x99
main.main()
        /home/lattis/aerc/aerc.go:131 +0x333

This is probably low-priority since its cause is a bad config file, but I thought I'd make it known.