French developer since 2014
The tabs are now implemented.
I decided to implement tabs for "dated items" and "undated items", all the other stuff mentionned before is currently implemented.
- RSS items with the same date and time are mixed up
- RSS items with no date and no time are not shown (maybe add a tab for them, or a tab per source and also sort alphabeticaly)
I also experienced it on Manjaro Linux/XFCE/alacritty and xfce4-terminal/neovim and nano.
Steps to reproduce:
- Copy a lot of data into your clipboard (
python3 -c 'print("A"*9999)' | clipcopyshould do it )
- Start aerc, and compose a new email
- Directly go to the plaintext editor ( Press Tab two times )
- Paste your clipboard and then press enter
- Repeat step 4 until aerc crashes