SXMO git HEAD.
Scrolling works if you hit pretty much the exact center of the screen. Single finger is sufficient (menus require the two-finger stunt). In contrast, scrolling in menus is two fingers (which I can't pull off reliably) with a scroll indicator on the right. In that sense, it is inconsistent.
Too high up the menu opens.
Too far down the keyboard and reply window opens.
Too far left, you control the volume instead.
Too far right, some characters appear instead. -> broken
Scrolling via menu seems to do the same as trying to scroll too far right. -> broken
What I would expect to work as a user is scrolling on the right side of the screen and via menu, especially since that option is already presented.
I have no idea why but it dies multiple times a day, which is rather annoying. No idea how to debug this. PMOS edge, SXMO wayland git
I have yet to look through logs but it's only this button.
Pinephone PostmarketOS Edge SXMO Edge / Sway Mepo 0.2
I tried mepo yesterday and while playing around with it I found that pressing volume up while mepo is running reliably crashes SXMO.
I finally came around to reporting this bug after today SXMO became unusable due to a full /tmp: https://gitlab.com/postmarketOS/pmaports/-/issues/1342
I could not be reproduce it reliably. Possibly this only happens when the lockscreen state is already confused (as it so often seems to be).
- Run Megapixels.
- Press the power button to shoot a picture.
Expected result: a picture is shot.
Actual result: blue LED turns on.
Pressing the power button again turns the blue LED of again.
What actually got me a working device again was to reinstall swmo edge. ~sxmo-build/sxmo_build_all.sh --wayland
The workaround mentioned above does not really fix things, I have a very broken system after that. Menu does not open, keyboard is all garbled. I think it's a half sxmo, half swmo Frankenstein's monster.
I looked through https://github.com/postmarketOS/pmbootstrap/issues/952 as suggested and tried this https://lists.alpinelinux.org/~alpine/devel/%3C20171231150048.044adbf9%40ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw%3E but at least after the workaround no ERROR was found.