Yes, thanks, there is no more delay on start. (Table markup issue is still actual.)
Thanks, I somehow missed this. But I prefer solution with separate DBUS bus, to have just Keybase using snixembed and thus avoid issues with Clementine and also Telegram (it has much better tray icon without snixembed than with it).
I've created ebuild for Gentoo linux, it's available atpowermanoverlay, and probably I'll try to add it to main portage tree (but it may take a lot of time). https://github.com/powerman/powerman-overlay/tree/master/x11-misc/snixembed
Clementine shows nicely formatted popup on icon mouseover, that's probably the problem.
1) On Clementine start I immediately get this line on snixembed output, but tray area looks damaged: several icons just disappears, clementine icon doesn't appear, but place used by disappeared icons isn't change - they all just replaced by empty space.
2) Next, about 30 seconds later, all disappeared icons returns, clementine icon appears too, and I get this:
org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-23172-2 set menu: /MenuBar
3) Mouseover clementine icon works okay until some track starts playing, on mouseover then I get a lot of outputs like this:
(snixembed:21670): Gtk-WARNING **: 20:37:21.518: Failed to set text '<markup><table cellspacing="5" cellpadding="5"> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <center><h4>Clementine</h4></center> </td> </tr> <tr> ... </tr> </table> </markup>' from markup due to error parsing markup: Unknown tag 'table' on line 2 char 1
While it does show Keybase (https://keybase.io) icon if Keybase is started after snixembed, it doesn't show it if keybase is already running.
1) Starting keybase after snixembed (icon appears):
:1.104 appeared :1.104 set menu: /MenuBar org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-20689-1 appeared (snixembed:20580): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 20:26:32.475: gtk_icon_theme_has_icon: assertion 'icon_name != NULL' failed org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-20689-1 set menu: /com/canonical/dbusmenu (snixembed:20580): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 20:26:33.224: gtk_icon_theme_has_icon: assertion 'icon_name != NULL' failed
2) Killing snixembed (Keybase icon disappears)
3) Starting snixembed once again (still no Keybase icon)
:1.104 appeared :1.104 set menu: /MenuBar
The problem is as snixembed has to be started in background, and so is keybase, both start at same time on workstation boot and we've race condition here.