I think Wayflan should benefit users looking to multithread their programs.
bordeaux-threads should be the
library to use.
It's been too long since I've last done multithreaded programming, so I should
brush up before adding this feature
I believe libwayland is thread-safe, so I can look towards that to see what they
- Make event dispatching and message-sending thread-safe
- 1 producer : n consumers for an event queue (?)
- Should I need to make an event queue? Currently events are dispatched
immediately as the event is read from buffered input
- n producers : 1 consumer for outgoing messages (?)
- Disable threaded features if the feature :WAYFLAN-SINGLETHREADED is present on