When submitting a build manifest to builds.sr.ht for a public repository, if
sources contains an SSH URL for the project's git.sr.ht upstream, it gets replaced by an HTTPS URL before cloning.
This has the knock-on impact of causing failure of any step that pushes to the upstream.
- Create public or unlisted repository
- Create build manifest including SSH clone URL as the source
- Provide a private SSH key secret
- Execute the build
- The SSH URL is used to clone the project, authenticating with the SSH key
- The project is cloned using the public HTTPS URL