POP is a bit more challenging:
- The only reliable crate out there is pop3-codec, but work is still in progress.
- When reading a message, it is removed from the server. Which means the actual sync does not work. The server should not be the source of trust.
- Set up connection and session management (async, rustls).
- Implement high level functions based on commands (auth, list, apop etc).
- Redact in-code docs.
- Redact other docs (README, CHANGELOG) and release a v0.1.0.
- Implement all available features.
- Add cargo feature, update docs.
- Update CLI configuration to accept POP.