without me knowing it (which does not seem to have happened yet).
- [x] overview.md
- [x] Define legal requirements for HTML layouts. -> This is documented in the network's HTML guidelines.
- [x] Disable cookies by default at start of HTML document.
- [x] Is there maybe an official document/recommendation (German?) for disabling cookies?
- [x] Disablement code should always be inlined, in order to avoid linking errors for such an important function.
- [x] Fix
root-relative-url. It returns
net/splitcells/martins/avots. Check the purpose of this and then adjust it. -> For now a quick hack is done.
- [x] Test and set standards mode: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Quirks_Mode_and_Standards_Mode