~stacyharper

Cyber Space, sometime in France

https://willowbarraco.fr

Willow Barraco, a french trans lesbian lover.

I write code, freelance and hireable.

If you like what I an doing, please consider supporting it

https://liberapay.com/StacyHarper https://donate.missbanal.net

Trackers

~stacyharper/fossbill

Last active 9 months ago

~stacyharper/wee-matter

Last active 1 year, 5 months ago

~stacyharper/bonsai

Last active 1 year, 8 months ago

#384 Still unreliable rtc wake with cronjobs 23 days ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

For the first times ever, I got a working cronjob scheduler. I did what I said, I implemented a better one:

https://git.sr.ht/~stacyharper/mcron

Still WIP, mainly because it depends on non upstream yet stdlib patches.

#226 Automatic patch switch based on email prefix 2 months ago

Ticket created by ~stacyharper on ~rjarry/aerc

Ex: [PATCH aerc] -> switch to "aerc" if available when using :patch

#225 Dedicated flags for applied patches 2 months ago

Ticket created by ~stacyharper on ~rjarry/aerc

Something to display in the messages view

#592 SMS with multiple newlines get cut off 4 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

Nice! thanks,

Marking this as solved!

REPORTED RESOLVED FIXED

#592 SMS with multiple newlines get cut off 4 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

I have fixed this some weeks ago. Could you try pulling master and see if the problem has been resolved?

#591 ligsd fails to start on latest git 5 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

Hello,

That is because sxmo-utils master use lisgd master.

If you did not use sxmo-factory: Use this repo to build the packages based on master for every dependency sxmo needs.

https://git.sr.ht/~stacyharper/sxmo-factory

And if you did: git pull and retry. I fixed the problem on sxmo-factory.

Thanks for reporting this!

#579 Testing SXMO (and checking two possible bugs) 6 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

The first issue should be solved with the switch to brightnessctl, and the second one with the line you recommend to add. I close this now, feels free to re-open if those aren't fixed with the next release.

REPORTED RESOLVED CLOSED

#112 Incoming texts with unicode content don't display 6 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

I close this so :)

REPORTED RESOLVED CLOSED

#589 wvkbd: Alt doesn't work between layers 6 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~mil/sxmo-tickets

REPORTED RESOLVED CLOSED

#723 compilation error when linking to libc on arm 6 months ago

Comment by ~stacyharper on ~sircmpwn/hare

To work-around this, we have to export LDFLAGS='-no-pie'

The source that pointed me to the correct direction is https://stackoverflow.com/a/59473090

It looks like the problem come from the Alpine Linux gcc, or the patchs applied to it. Its behavior changed for aarch64, and -no-pie which should be the default, isn't.