There should be more tests with more common workflows checked:
- [ ] Replying to posts (should show reply context if available)
- [ ] Showcasing food and/or recipes (should either link to food entry in the recipe book or provide a snippet inline)
- [ ] Sharing physical stats/vitals (weight, blood pressure, heart rate - h-entry with embedded h-measure)
- [ ] Reaction posts (likes and bookmarks, show link to original)
- [ ] Reposting (should show an h-cite with the original post content/summary, intended for highlighting others' content)
- [ ] h-cards (expose contact info; for venues, show location if available)
I'm not sure if that's checked for now.
Currently there are some settings which don't map onto the Micropub interface, such as the website name. These are filled in at the onboarding step, but currently there is no UI to change them.
Future settings could include:
- Custom syndication destinations
- Default channels
- Token management (requires #1)
- Custom CSS
- Optionally turn the homepage interactive widget into an iframe (hint: resource files for the iframe can be hosted on the media endpoint!)
Uploading files via Micropub requires a compatible media endpoint to be present. Currently Kittybox doesn't posess this functionality by itself and, as such, doesn't allow uploading arbitary files to embed in posts.